We are excited to offer an NCLEX-RN® Online Foundational Review developed by Lisa Rother, RN, BSN, MHA, who has over 20 years of teaching experience in both academic and practice settings. Over these years she has taught multidisciplinary clinical providers employed in a variety of health care settings. Currently, Lisa is the System Administrative Director for Nursing Education & Research for one of the Midwest’s largest healthcare systems.
The modules will be overflowing with clinical content and test-taking strategies to assist you with your NCLEX-RN® preparation. The knowledge gained in this Foundational Review will equip experienced RNs with the tools needed to successfully complete the NCLEX-RN® exam.
To enroll, please call 877-722-7469 or email email@example.com.
FOUNDATION SCIENCE BUNDLE
- Preparing for the NCLEX-RN® Exam
- Test Taking Strategies (includes 50 practice questions)
- Nursing Foundations- Acid Base Imbalances and ABG Analysis
- Nursing Foundations- Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalances
- Nursing Foundations- Medication Administration and Dosage Calculations
- Nursing Foundations- IV Therapy and Blood Administration