You can truly live the California dream in the city of Glendale! The city of Glendale is a suburb of the Greater Los Angeles Area and lies at the eastern end of the San Fernando Valley.
You can live the L.A. lifestyle in an area that affords great shopping, dining, entertainment, and scenic sunset views of the southern California horizon!
Here are the Top 8 Things to Do in Glendale, CA.
- A shopping and dining experience like no other! The Americana at Brand is large outdoor shopping community in Glendale. Enjoy shops, restaurants, a movie theater and a train that goes around a huge pool!
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park is a picturesque location, featuring rolling hills, sweeping landscapes, and a magnificent panoramic view of the Los Angeles skyline.
- The Glendale Galleria is a prime indoor shopping center with a whole host of brand name shops and eateries with convenient parking structure.
- The Glendale Center Theater is a fantastic venue that features live plays throughout the year. These interactive productions are great for both adults and children.
- Deukmejian Wilderness Park is a wonderful place to explore! You’ll find a moderate climb among peaceful surroundings with a beautiful park, trails, and awesome views!
- Brand Park is a 31 acre park nestled in the mountains that offers hiking and biking trails, recreational, picnic, and children’s recreation. It’s also home to the Whispering Pine Tea House and Friendship Garden, Brand Library, and Doctors House Museum and Garden.
- Alex Theater is a cultural showcase in Glendale. Enjoy classic movies, dance groups, stand up comedians, and much more!
- Mignon Chocolate offers beautiful and delicious chocolate treats with surprising fillings. Each handmade piece is like a piece of art from a world-class chocolatier.
CE Health Careers has some fantastic opportunities for ER nurses in Glendale, CA! Click here to see the job openings. Give us a call at 877-722-7469 ext. 3 or email email@example.com for more information!