For each of our exclusive RN Hiring Events, CE Health Careers recruits up to 100 nurses who are ready to accept full time positions at your hospital. Our one event can save you millions of dollars in agency and nurse recruiting agency costs when you have this many qualified nurses in one place. We are committed to providing you peace of mind, enabling you to focus on nursing excellence.
The biggest problem facing hospitals today is the significant skills gap found in the nurse hiring process. Today’s higher acuity patient requires the advanced skills of experienced RNs. Because of this hospitals are forced to spend exorbitant amounts of money on agency nurses to fill the gap. We bridge that gap for you by helping to staff your floors with qualified candidates while bypassing steep agency fees and drawn out hiring processes. By hosting a CE Health Careers Nurse Hiring Event, you can staff your floors with experienced nurses resulting in increased patient satisfaction, improved patient outcomes and a positive impact on reimbursement.
CE Health Careers Offers A Better Way
Through our intense and personal recruiting process, we expertly determine how to recruit candidates that are a fit with your community and your hospital. Traditional nurse recruiting strategies have become less effective. Our plan saves your hospital millions of dollars in temporary nursing and RN staffing costs each year.
A Few Of The Benefits Are:
- Reduced agency fees: Filling just 25 of your full-time RN positions will save your organization on average 1.8 million dollars.
- Boost Hospital Patient Satisfaction Scores with higher levels of experienced, full-time RN staff.
- Improve your nurses’ working environment by reducing workload, thereby improving retention.
How Does It Work
Due to the intense and strategic nature of our recruiting process, we only work with three hospitals per year.
- Our Exclusive RN Hiring Event will help you fill a significant amount of your critical positions (25-100 RNs)
- We host the hiring event at your hospital and bring the nurses to you.
- Your event is customized to your hospital. A typical event includes interviews, department tours, community introduction and housing/apartment visits.
What Hospitals Are Saying
Paula Driggers, RN, BSN
— Paula Driggers, RN, BSN RN Recruiter at St. David's Healthcare
Sylvain Trepanier, DNP, RN, CENP
— Sylvain Trepanier, DNP, RN, CENP
System VP & Chief Nursing Officer, Tenet Health
Samantha Mullens, Recruitment Specialist
— Samantha Mullens, Recruitment Specialist
Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics